Get Back to What You Love
Spine surgery is sometimes the best option when more conservative treatment options have failed to provide relief.
No one wants to hear they need spine surgery, however, the spine surgeons at The Coordinated Health Advanced Center for Spine Care offer many forms of minimally invasive spine surgery that help to shorten recovery times and maximize results.
Maximum Relief, Minimum Recovery Time
You no longer have to live with debilitating neck, shoulder, arm, back, buttocks or leg pain. Peer-reviewed medical research is clear that surgery for conditions such as herniated lumbar and cervical discs, spinal stenosis, and lumbar spondylolisthesis are up to 90 percent effective in relieving your pain with minimal recovery time.
Conditions & Benefits
Conditions benefiting from minimally invasive spine surgery include:
- Cervical herniated discs
- Lumbar herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Lumbar spondylolisthesis
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Degenerative disc disease
The Coordinated Health program offers many benefits, including:
- 100 percent of surgeon’s practice dedicated to spine care
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Hospitals are significantly below national average in infection and complication rates
- Small incisions
- Custom procedure based on your specific needs
- Exceptional patient experience
- Comprehensive list of minimally invasive procedures performed
Nothing brings us greater joy than hearing about our patient’s success following treatment at the Coordinated Health Center for Advanced Spine Care.Learn More